It’s not always easy to tell if you have a damaged flashing on your roof. The symptoms can be subtle and may not always be obvious. In this blog post, we will discuss the 10 most common signs that you may have a problem with your flashing around the Northridge area. We will also provide some tips on how to fix the issue.
If you notice any of the following signs, it’s a good idea to have your roof inspected by a professional:
– Leaks in the attic or around chimneys
– Discoloration of roofing materials
– Stains on the walls or ceilings inside your home
– Excessive moisture in the attic
– Warping or buckling of roofing materials
– Granular loss on roofing surfaces
– Rust or corrosion on metal flashing
– Bulging or blistering of asphalt shingles
– Excessive moss or algae growth
If you’re not sure where to start, contact Northridge roofing for assistance. They will be able to assess the damage and recommend the best course of action. Most companies offer reasonable prices and will work with you to get the job done right. Don’t wait until it’s too late – take action today!
EBA Roofing, Inc
14140 Moorpark St, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423