If you’re wondering if you need a commercial roof replacement, you’re not alone. Many business owners struggle with making the decision to replace their roofs. It’s a big investment, and you want to be sure that it’s the right thing to do. In this article, we will discuss some of the signs that indicate it might be time for a commercial roof replacement around Sherman Oaks CA. We’ll also give you some tips on how to decide whether or not this is the right step for your business.
If you’re noticing any of the following signs, it might be time for a commercial roof replacement:
- Leaks or water damage inside your building
- Moss or algae growth on your roof
- Damaged or missing shingles
- Excessive wear and tear on your roof
- Warping or buckling of your roof decking
- High energy costs due to poor insulation
If you’re unsure whether or not a commercial roof replacement is right for your business, here are some things to consider:
- The age of your current roof system
- The condition of your current roof system
- The cost of repairing vs. replacing your current roof system
- The climate where you live/do business
- How long commercial roof systems last in your area
- Whether or not there are local building codes that require certain types of commercial roofs (for example, some cities may have regulations on flat vs. pitched commercial buildings). If you’re unsure what type of commercial roof replacement would be best for your business, it’s always a good idea to get an estimate from several different contractors before making any decisions. That way you can compare prices and see who offers the most value for money spent!
- The pros and cons of each option so that when we give our recommendations based off these factors too!
If replacing the entire system will cost less than fixing one problem area over time, then opting for a new commercial roof replacement may make more sense financially. However, if repairs are needed regularly throughout its lifespan due to normal wear and tear from weather conditions such as rainstorms snowfall etcetera then there’s probably no point because those costs will likely outpace any benefits gained by getting commercial roof replacement before its time which means replacing your commercial building’s existing system might be a better investment than fixing specific problem areas over time!
Matrix Roofing + Waterproofing, Inc
5160 Van Nuys Blvd #486, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403